Levely is an online/digital software that moderates ‘streams’, ‘discord servers’, ‘twitch/youtube streams’ and or ‘gaming platforms or game-related servers’ which shall include data collection for statistics, user data, and a global ranking. As such, Levely collects a large number of data, some of which do include personal data and personally identifiable data which is regulated by several pieces of legislation, since Levely operates on global platform legislation from the following, but not limited countries are applicable.
United States of America
European Union Countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden)
African Union Countries (Algeria Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Comoros The Democratic Republic of the Congo Republic of the Congo Djibouti Egypt Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Gabon Gambia Ghana Guinea Guinea-Bissau Ivory Coast Kenya Lesotho Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Mali Mauritania Mauritius Morocco Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Rwanda Sao Tome and Principe Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sudan Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Here at Levely, we operate in accordance with the law, your privacy and your safety is our priority, we shall ensure your data is protected, held in safety, and used only for the purposes outlined within this agreement. As such, the following agreement fully outlines the rights, duties, and obligations created and enforced by this agreement on users, customers, guests, and Levely.INTRODUCTION
The Levely platform, levely.me
- We collect a limited amount of personal information about you, so we can do our job and provide you with a platform that runs well, runs as designed, and operate as required to ensure statistics and data are shared cross-platformed and on a global platform.
- We limit the sharing of such data with third parties and our affiliates, the sharing of this data is governed by law.
- We shall ensure your data is protected and not sold.
This Privacy Notice describes the policies applied with respect to the personal information collected through the platform, or when the platform communicates with its users ("you" or "user"), and the choices that are made available to them. "Personal Information" means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
This Privacy Notice applies solely to personal information that the Application collects through the platform or through any electronic communications that you send to the Application, as indicated on the platform (Personal Data). It does not apply to the platforms of third parties, such as business partners or sponsors, to which the platform may link. The Application does not endorse, nor is responsible for the content of these third-party platforms, or their policies or practices. If you provide any personal information to or through third-party platforms, your transaction will be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of these third-party platforms.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
- We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, viewfinder size, and other information about your system and connection. If you are using our Mobile App, we may also collect information about the cellular network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s name and unique device ID, and information about the features of our Mobile App that you accessed.
- Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’)), and hardware settings. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Service.
- We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Service, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service you used, session duration, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Service. If you are using our Mobile App, we may collect information about how often you use the Mobile App and other performance data. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Service, and facilitate research and analysis of the Service.
- From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our joint marketing partners. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include demographic information (such as age and gender), device information (such as IP addresses), location (such as city and state), and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other Personal Information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features, and services.
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service (alone or in combination with other data we source.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in accordance with our legitimate interests to operate and administer our Service.
- To send you system alert messages in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Service and providing certain features.
- To collect statistics and data relating to leaderboards and data collection and access by third parties.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Service to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving the Service and providing certain features.
- To provide suggestions to you and to provide tailored features within our Service that optimize and personalize your experience in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Service and providing certain features.
- To perform data analytics projects in reliance on our legitimate business interests in improving and enhancing our products and services for our users.
- To personalize the Service, content, and advertisements we serve to you in reliance on our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities and providing certain features within the Service.
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
DATA PROTECTION OF UK AND EU RELATED GUESTS, CUSTOMERS, AND OR USERS/VISITORS ONLY
- To access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict; or object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- You can manage or delete your account via our platform or request such to be deleted by [email protected]
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
CHILDREN PROTECTION RELATING TO DATA.
- If you are located in the EU or UK, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
- However, we will normally collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so.
- You can opt-out at any time, subject that we will terminate your account.
- Children are defined as any person under the age of sixteen (16), as such children must at all-time access our services with the content of their legal guardian.
- Children’s data shall not be shared cross border, however; subjected to such restriction we cannot be held liable if we do such.
- We will create personal advertisements based on the data provided, not on age as such we shall ensure and try out best to prevent age-related content and advertisement.
The California Consumer Protect Act is applicable for all California residents ONLY
, as such we shall only share your data with approved affiliates, sell your data with your expressed content and your approved knowledge.CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
In the event you have a complaint and or question in terms of this policy, several pieces of legislation require us to respond to such complaint within 10 - 30 days, we shall ensure we shall attend to your complaint within the timeframe above, given you provide such complaint in writing to [email protected]